· Eat a balanced diet
· Get enough sleep
· Practice good general hygiene – wash hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly especially after using the bathroom and before eating or preparing food.
· Practice cough etiquette - cover nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, discard used tissue as soon as possible and wash your hands.
· If you notice an unusual rash or skin lesions such as chickenpox please contact your health care provider immediately
· Don’t share personal items – such as razor blades, toothbrushes, combs or hair brushes and don’t eat or drink from other peoples plate or glasses
· Don’t share lip gloss or lip stick