skip to main content
Medical Prescriptions
Posted On:
Wednesday, March 25, 2015

If your student requires any medication during the course of the school year, a signed medical consent is required.  Additionally, any student who needs to use /carry an inhaler or epi pen must also have the "permission to carry" consent completed and signed by parent/guardian AND the prescribing physician.  Any and all ongoing medication needs required a new consent to be completed each school year.  You will find these consent forms in english and spanish under the PARENTS tab and clink on enrollment.

View all Highlights
Corner Bottom Corner Bottom