The Nye County School District is considering the adoption of a new English Language Arts textbook, McGrawHill StudySync for grades 9 through 12. This resource is a vertically aligned secondary curriculum that meets the Nevada Academic Content Standards. It includes textbooks, consumables,and online resources designed to meet the needs of all students. NCSD grades 6 through 8 adopted StudySync beginning in the 2016-2017 school year. This resource is available for review by parents, students, and community members. You may see an overview of StudySync at http://www.studysync.com/ Please contact Marsha Scherz, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, at 775-727-7743, for more information or to arrange to view the materials.
McGraw-Hill StudySync 6-12
StudySync delivers an engaging digital literacy curriculum. StudySync is accessible on all devices, anywhere, anytime!
Key features of StudySync:
· A comprehensive ELA program for grades 6-12
· Texts and lessons organized into full thematic units for a complete year of instruction
· Full alignment to CCSS
· Additional literature-based units available at no extra cost
· Differentiation options built in at point-of-use
· Highly engaging digital resources allow for optimal student engagement and participation
Check out our StudySync YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwrQZI9A9YcoK3HFjfuGrCw
And a presentation of Studysync
· StudySync Overview Video (3 minute video)
Demo account: https://connected.mcgraw-hill.com
User name: studysync